Ever had a time when you have nowhere to put your Nintendo DS Lite? Read this article and you will find out how.
1. Usually DSs are only a couple inches long. You can put them in a desk drawer.
- If you use your pillowcase, put it in a pillow you don't sleep on, because it will make your pillow hard.
- DS cases can be found at elektronichouse. They also sell skins. The most protective is probably a Nerf Skin. They have foam protectors built in in case you drop your DS.
- If you do not have a laptop case then buy one. You can put things other than a laptop in the big pocket.
- Try your junk drawer if you have one.