martedì 24 aprile 2012
Sony's PlayStation 3D Monitor is now available to buy in the UK. It costs £449.
It's designed to allow cheaper access to 3D visuals via the display's 24-inch (1920x1080) screen.
The 3D Monitor's SimulView screen allows two players to see completely different images when wearing special 3D glasses, allowing for full-screen multiplayer play.
Amazon is out of stock until 26th April, but you can currently buy one from Very.
Included in the PlayStation 3D Monitor box is the display itself, two sets of rechargable 3D glasses, copies of Gran Turismo 5 and Killzone 3, plus an HDMI cable.
HDMI input is supported for the PS3, while component input exists to support PS2 and PSP play.
The screen can also be used for watching regular 3D content and is certainly less wacky than Sony's wearable 3D visor display. UK release details for that have yet to be announced.
giovedì 12 aprile 2012
Ever had a time when you have nowhere to put your Nintendo DS Lite? Read this article and you will find out how.
1. Usually DSs are only a couple inches long. You can put them in a desk drawer.
2You can also store them in your laptop case if there are little pockets.
3You can put them in your pillowcase.
4You can buy a case for your R4 Nintendo DS and put it somewhere you know you'll find it.
- If you use your pillowcase, put it in a pillow you don't sleep on, because it will make your pillow hard.
- DS cases can be found at elektronichouse. They also sell skins. The most protective is probably a Nerf Skin. They have foam protectors built in in case you drop your DS.
- If you do not have a laptop case then buy one. You can put things other than a laptop in the big pocket.
- Try your junk drawer if you have one.
If you store your DS in your pillowcase that you sleep on, try to find another pillow that you don't sleep on because if you do sleep on it then there is a possible risk of the DS turning on while you are asleep.